I remember writing a compo for mid-year.
I wrote about a little girl who was physically tortured by a father. (Topic:leisure)
It may seem like a clichéd compo with bruise and batters.
Unfortunately, the school doesn’t appreciate.
I was instead approached by Mrs Eswaran and asked if I was the girl.
Let’s say it’s my bad to write with vivid explanations it seems real,
but I got a stupid 18 andwas pissed
because I usually imagine myself as the party and subsequently write.
You have to understand the emotions.
Maybe I should dream of being a writer.
than i can have a picture of the future.
I’d be watching over you,
Say, your angel and love you all the same <3
It’s perfectly fine to cry over a show.
Korean movies are perfect examples of productions which results
in solemnity plastered on a die-hard fan after series.
Say tears well up your eyes as you scrow down the tiny words printed on the book.
You heart starts anticipating the next,
Aches as those beautiful words enter you.
MY SISTER’S KEEPER got me teary in the eye,
I pretended I was yawning when sat on the train home.
In short, you can easily give me a title EMO KID!
Seated on the sofa I eventually fell into slumber.
Ps: wake me up when November ends.tq
LOVES <3


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home