It seems like yesterday when I said "I do"
And after all this time my heart still burns for you
If you don't know by now that you're my only one
Take a look inside me and watch my heartstrings come undone
I know I promised you forever
Is there no stronger word I can use
To reassure you when the storm is raging outside
You're my safest place to hide
Can you see me, here I am
I need you like I needed you then
When I feel like giving up
I climb inside your heart I still find
You're my safest place to hide
i wouldn't see the future,
i won't know what lies beneath.
but all i can do is pray and hope that everything stays (:
like little angels holding hands,
that'd be us in ten years to come.
i'm sick of doing meaningless pages of tys.
tired of listening to the same old music and sing-a-long.
if 16 had to be hard,
i don't wanna grow old.
all i can do is wish the guy beside was you.
your lips of an angel!
LOVES<3
i won't know what lies beneath.
but all i can do is pray and hope that everything stays (:
like little angels holding hands,
that'd be us in ten years to come.
i'm sick of doing meaningless pages of tys.
tired of listening to the same old music and sing-a-long.
if 16 had to be hard,
i don't wanna grow old.
all i can do is wish the guy beside was you.
your lips of an angel!
LOVES<3


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home