Thursday, January 04, 2007

just as i was about to prepare myself for a tiring jog around my town,
the stupid rain came and made me lazy all over again.
it's enough that i wake in the afternoon everyday!
time for some exercise pig.

i SHOULD be complaining like mad now.
cos i have to collect my bursary money at concord pri next fri,
when my other two darlings are receiving at kranji.
i have alot to grumble about,
but the money awaiting me somehow shoo-ed the fact that i'd be going alone!
argh so much for receiving with feesh and steff...
pretty dongs. grr

Hear me when I said
When I said I believe.
Nothing's gonna change
Nothing's gonna change destiny
Whatever's meant to be
Will work out perfectly

this should remind you of eragon's hot hot body.
teeehee(:
keith you better start working out huh?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home