WHEN WILL YOU KNOW?
So I walked under a bus
I got hit by a train
Keep falling in love
Which is kinda the same
I've sunk out at sea
Crashed my car, gone insane
And it felt so good
I want to do it again
just got back from school/town and guess what college day was surprisingly sweeet.
mas did well! GREAT JOB GIRL(: and i had my hair standing when some of the contestants sang!
once again the eyes met and something tells me there's alot more inside of him, more than what i see
it's twelveee pluss alr,
i'm back from watching the lame ol'harry potter.
like shit. i'm serious. like shit.
yours<3
Labels: (:


5 Comments:
DREY MUA DEAR!!!:) ive linked yoo! hahha. and you're the sweet one! YOO GIRLS ROCK! i love u many many! <3 and what's ur blog song?? it's so nice! hahah. btw, visit my blog. Got one pic u'll go !@$%#$&$&*%(%&*(!!!! haha. :D LOVELOVE! <33
audrey is LOVEEEE! you were really cute when u play netball luh! haha. SEEYOU TOMORROW! :D :D
hahah masssss youuu superstar! i am your number one fan vokay!(: SUPER DUPER ONE! i'm sure i'm way better than him. i have everything pretty and nice! AIYO MARSS I'M NOT CRAZY OVER HIM LA. my friend's the one! heh cute and eye candy dont come together!
ANYWAY THEE SONG'SSS ROSES AND BUTTERFLIES BY MAKING APRIL. its in my blog for you superstar! haa
YIJIE! HAA I FELT SO BIMBOTIC AND SUCHA NOOB PLAYING IT LA. KEEP GETTING BLOWN AT. WE'RE MISERABLE HOCKER PLAYERS WE SHOULD STICK TO HOCKEY INSTEAD! YOU ARE LOVE TOO! see yarr tmrr anddddddd thank yongjia for the size five sports shoe that helped meee flyy high!
HELLO AUDREY!
HEHE! I THINK YOU'RE GOOD AT NETBALL THOUGH IT'S YOUR 1st time playing it? =))
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home