CAN I NOT LET ANYONE KNOW?
When u smile
My life becomes a ray of light Sing me a lullaby
To sleep at midnight
Take me to far away
Away to your secret place
Take my tears my fears Take all my pain for which I'll repay
Someday with a kiss and say
Can't believe that I’m in love
In love again
When the stars don’t shine
And when the birds don’t fly
And when the flowers cry
And when the rain runs dry
When the violet's red and when the rose turn blue
I’ll still be in love with unice sweater for sure, good taste good taste(:
i still have more pictures that i've yet to post cos people send me everywhere!
online, bluetooth, i don't even remember some of the pictures being taken. hahsahah
mug tmr and tuesday and wednesday so that thursday you'd be in town without feeling guilty hokay drey?
i have confidence and ego everywhere but not when it comes to studies. great!
okay i need food now, l8r
Labels: to the ears



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home