TIED TOGETHER WITH A SMILE
i prefer the distance(:study at kap wass gudddddd,
better than ytd for sure cos i didn't study with gc tetris addict (please don't get wasted again today)praaaataaa with mystery friend! (cos i didn't take picture laaa ahahaha)
i can't wait for thursday but i'll be feeling gulity for abandoning my notes for aday.
and helll i forgot today they're all at the play and i confidently asked keith if he wanted to eat prata.
friday shall be on if i'm still alive from thursday but i'm sorry keith no prata anymore, i got sick of it. hahahaahah
i still love the late night walk home alone(:
I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down
Labels: FOOD, NERD NORB GEEK


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home